Audix M60N - Boundary Condenser Microphone with Integrated Circuitry (Satin Nickel)Audix
Audix M60N - Boundary Condenser Microphone with Integrated Circuitry (Satin Nickel)
Designed, machined, assembled and tested by Audix in the USA, the M60 is a miniaturized condenser microphone with fully integrated electronics and immunity from RF interference typically caused by cell phones and GSM devices.
Primary applications for the M60 are: podium, corporate board rooms, meetings and video conferencing where aesthetics and audio quality are of prime importance. The microphone element is cardioid by design; however a “hemi-cardioid” polar pattern is produced when coupled with a flat surface such as a table, floor, wall or podium.
The striking design of the M60 brass housing is achieved through an intricate process utilizing a computer controlled machining center. The bottom of the housing is treated with a shock absorbent material for dampening purposes and has two threaded holes that allow the M60 to be bolted into a permanent position if desired.
A high quality 25’ shielded mic cable is attached directly to the internal circuitry of the M60 with the ability to exit the housing at either 180 or 90 degrees, depending on whether the cable will be routed through a drilled surface. In addition, there are two types of connectors offered: XLRm or Phoenix.
Available in satin nickel or black finish, the M60 operates on 18 - 52 V phantom power.
- Designed, machined, assembled and tested by Audix in the USA
- Extremely high sensitivity
- Employs proprietary low noise circuitry
- Optimized for voice
- Stylized brass housing
- Immunity from RF interference
- Operates on 18-52 V phantom power
- No external power adapter needed
- Shock absorbent
- Cable may be positioned at 180 or 90 degrees
- Available with either XLRm or Phoenix connector
- Available in satin nickel, black or white
- Type: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Hemi-Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 70 Hz - 8 kHz
- Impedance: 150 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 68 mV / Pa @ 1k