Motorola Solutions RDU4100 - Two-Way RadioMotorola Solutions
Motorola Solutions RDU4100 - Two-Way Radio
Motorola offers a powerful tool for your business in its RDX Series of on-site two-way business radios. Affordable and easy-to-use, these radios enhance employee efficiency and overall profitability with their outstanding performance. With a high-level of audio quality, durability, and dependability, the RDX Series will keep your workplace running smoothly, no matter if it’s in a school setting, construction zone, or retail store. Discover what many already know – Motorola’s RDX series gets the job done.
The RDX series brings workplace noise to its knees by helping to ensure exceptional audio quality in the loudest environments. Designed for noisy areas, our radios are 30% louder than previous Motorola XTN and AX models as a result of new design enhancements. This business-essential radio provides the perfect partnership of excellent audio and exceptional durability.
The RDU4100 4 watt two-way radio operates on an innovative 89 business-exclusive UHF frequencies and is 2013 FCC Narrowband ready. The default factory programming on this RDX radio is set to operate in 12.5kHz mode. Enhanced audio quality, a rugged design and versatile customer programming software, make this radio an exceptional choice for all of your on-site business needs.
- Business-exclusive frequencies - 89 UHF frequencies make signals extra-secure and exceptionally clear. 219 codes, including customized PL and DPL codes to help ensure a clear signal
- Exceptional voice quality - Delivers increased clarity through wind-noise reduction.
- Rugged and water-resistant - Meets military specifications for sealing against dust, wind, shock, vibration and other adverse conditions.
- Customer programming software - Allows users to perform programming functions and access new features.
- Bright sensors - Tricolor LED indicator shows feedback of calling or monitoring features.
- Enhanced battery performance - Lithium-ion battery lasts longer, with no memory “over-charge” side effects.
- Simplified cloning - Quickly copies settings from radio to radio when used with accessory.
- Voice activation - Enables hands-free operation when used with accessory.
- Disable Channel - Allows users to disable and skip undesirable channels via the customer programming software (CPS)
- Channel Annunciation - Voice support for channel announcement
- Repeater Capability - Compatible with duplex repeaters so you can significantly extend your radio coverage area
- Dynamic Talkaround Scan - Allows the radio to automatically switch between repeater and talkaround modes in order to optimize communications.