Motorola Solutions RMU2080D - Two-Way Radio w/ DisplayMotorola Solutions
Motorola Solutions RMU2080D - Two-Way Radio w/ Display
Empower your team with a faster way to communicate. Motorola’s RM Series on-site two-way business radios help you communicate instantly, without missing a beat. With crisp, clear audio throughout the workplace and exceptional durability, these radios won’t quit in high noise, harsh conditions, or high use. Whether you’re coordinating resources at the construction site or on the manufacturing line, Motorola’s RM Series two-way radios are tested to last.
The RMU2080D (Display) on-site two-way business radio helps you communicate instantly, without missing a beat. This fully-featured portable combines outstanding quality with excellent affordability to give your operation the competitive edge. With crisp, clear audio throughout the workplace and exceptional durability, the RMU2080D won’t quit in high noise, harsh conditions, and high use.
The RMU2080D 2 watt, two-way radio operates on 99 UHF business exclusive frequencies and is FCC Narrowband ready. An easy to read display and four programmable buttons enables quick access to features. Enhanced audio quality, a rugged design and versatile customer programming software, make this radio an exceptional choice for all of your on-site business needs.
Whether you’re coordinating resources at the construction site or on the manufacturing line, the RMU2080D is tested to last, with high-powered accessories that work overtime for your business.
- Business Exclusive Frequencies - Operates on 99 UHF business exclusive frequencies and features 219 PL/DPL codes, including 6 customizable codes to help ensure a clear signal.
- Easy-to-Read Display - Quickly view your operating channel and radio status at a glance with the easily readable display.
- Enhanced audio quality - Powerful 1500 mW speaker ensures clear communication without distracting feedback in noisy conditions.
- NOAA Weather Radio - (NWR) Channel 8 is pre-assigned to receive official National Weather Service warnings, watches, forecasts and other hazard information 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The Weather Channel configuration can be customized based on geographic location.
- Channel Announcement with Voice Alias - Leave your radio on your belt and know exactly what channel you are communicating on. Customize your list of channels by selecting from 16 pre-recorded work functions, such as security, customer service, cashier, etc.*
- Power and Coverage - 2 Watt UHF radio provides coverage up to 250,000 sq. ft./20 Floors**
- Rugged design - Meets military specifications for sealing against dust, wind, shock, vibration and other adverse conditions. These radios also undergo Motorola’s exclusive Accelerated Life Testing (ALT) that simulates up to 5 years of field use.
- Advanced Voice Activation (VOX) - Enables hands-free operation with the use of optional accessories.
- Antimicrobial Coating - Helps prevent the growth of mold and germs on the surface of the radio.
- Customer Programming Software (CPS) - CPS software provides a modern graphical user interface, allowing access to advanced features. Adding RM Series radios to your existing radios fleet is easier than ever. (CPS is available as free Internet download. Separate programming cable required.)
- Simplified cloning - Quickly copies settings from radio to radio when used with accessory.
- Tricolor LED interface - Allows users to identify radio features and status.
- Disable Channel - Allows users to disable and skip undesirable channels via the customer programming software (CPS).
* Advanced features via customer programming software (CPS).
**Coverage will vary based on terrain, conditions, and the radio model used.