Rode PodMic - Dynamic Broadcasting Microphone
The PodMic is a broadcast-quality dynamic microphone optimized for podcasting. It has a rich, balanced sound, with an internal pop filter to minimize plosives and internal shockmounting to reduce vibration.
The PodMic is optimized for use with the RØDECaster™ Pro Podcast Production Studio, but will also offer exceptional results with any high-quality microphone interface.
- Broadcast-quality dynamic capsule
- Optimized for speech applications
- Internal pop filter to minimise plosives
- Robust, all metal construction
- Designed for use with RØDECaster™ Pro Podcast Production Studio
- Acoustic Principle - Dynamic
- Polar Pattern - Cardioid
- Frequency Range - 20Hz ~ 20kHz
- Output Connection - XLR
- Output Impedance - 320Ω
- Sensitivity - -57.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (1.60mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Phantom Power - Not Required
- Warranty - 2 Year Extended when you register your microphone