Rode smartLav+ - Lavalier microphone for smartphonesRode
Rode smartLav+ - Lavalier microphone for smartphones
The smartLav+ is a broadcast-grade wearable microphone designed for use in a wide range of film, television and broadcast scenarios, or wherever broadcast quality audio is required in a discreet, portable format without the complication and expense of additional wireless equipment.
With the smartLav+ the user simply mounts the microphone on the talent, connects it to a smartphone or tablet headset jack and records via the RØDE Rec app for iOS, or any other audio app of their choice.
By employing a professional quality omni-directional condenser capsule the smartLav+ picks up sound equally from all around the microphone, allowing for versatility when mounting and ensuring a high degree of user-friendly operation.
A foam pop shield is supplied to minimize wind noise and vocal plosives (hard ‘b’, ‘t’ and ‘p’ sounds), as well as a durable mounting clip with in-built cable management. Its Kevlar® reinforced cable ensures that you never stretch or snap your microphone under normal usage conditions.
The smartLav+ is compatible with any audio app that accepts input from the headset connection, however it has been designed to pair perfectly with RØDE’s RØDE Rec app for Apple iOS devices. RØDE Rec turns the user’s iOS device into a fully-featured field recorder, with a wide range of equalization presets to suit various recording situations, in addition to professional editing functions and the ability to publish to SoundCloud and Dropbox direct from the app.
- Broadcast quality, professional-grade Lavalier Mic with TRRS Jack
- High-quality omni-directional condenser capsule
- Discrete 4.5mm miniature microphone
- Compatible with iOS devices and select Android devices*
- Kevlar® reinforced cable
- Includes wind shield and durable mounting clip
- Twelve month warranty
- smartLav+ - Lavalier microphone for smartphones
- Lav Clip - Microphone Mounting Clip
- WS-LAV - Pop Filter/Wind Shield
- Acoustic Principle- Permanently Polarize
- Active Electronics - JFET
- Capsule - .10'
- Polar Pattern - Omnidirectional
- Address Type - End
- Frequency Range - 60Hz - 18kHz
- Output Impedance - 3000Ω
- Maximum SPL - 110dBSPL
- Maximum Output Level - 189mV (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Sensitivity - -35.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (17.80mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted) - 27dBA
- Weight - 6.00g
- Dimensions - 1180.00mmH x 4.50mmW x 4.50mmD
- Output - TRS
- Warranty - 1 year