Zen Go Synergy Core is the first ever bus-powered desktop interface packed with tech featured only in high-end professional studios, giving you instant access to premium sound quality wherever you are. The vast library of Synergy Core analog-modeled effects lets you shape your sound with precision and character – all while monitoring in real-time with imperceptible latency.
Professional studio-sound in your back pocket
The Zen Go Synergy Core shrinks the sound-quality gap between artists, engineers, and producers with access to high-end studios and those working from home. The core technologies that placed premium devices in some of the most revered recording studios are now accessible in a much smaller format at your fingertips.
Class-leading AD/DA conversion
Offer up to 127dB of headroom and provide extended detail in the low-end, and sonic bliss found only in the most sophisticated studios.
Discrete console-grade preamps
Ultra-linear console-grade transistor topology allows for recording with the highest fidelity and resolution, whilst sounding warm and musical on every source.
64-bit AFC™ technology
The 64-bit Acoustically Focused Clocking™ technology is taken straight from devices that have scored Hollywood’s biggest blockbusters and power some of the most prestigious studios around the globe.
Your studio is everywhere
The Zen Go Synergy Core is optimized for ultra-low latency recording, high-resolution playback, creative beat making and podcasting without hassle. With travel-friendly features and design, the interface can accompany you on your tours and on-location recording sessions, without sacrificing speed and efficiency.
- Bus-powered - Connectivity is key, that is why you only need a USB or Thunderbolt cable and a computer to start the show. The multipurpose inputs and the digital ports allow you to change things on the fly and expand your setup easily.
- User-friendly controls - Prepare for a session quick and easy with the software Control Panel. Set-up your routing from a simple drop-down menu and customize your monitoring mixes with adjustable volume, pan and reverb.
- Switchable inputs - The two combo XLR jacks give you the flexibility to choose between our Discrete console-grade mic preamps, line level and Hi-Z instrument inputs which are easily switchable from the front panel.
- Loopback function for streaming - Send your monitoring mixes containing any signal source from the interface’s inputs and OS/DAW playback, back into your computer’s virtual inputs for easy setup of online broadcasting.
- Session recall - For every individual recording scenario, you can save session files and create exact snapshots of all your settings so you can load them later without losing your progress.
Record with the sound of legends
Antelope Audio has carefully picked a fine selection of 37 of the most useful and sought-after effects and included them with every Zen Go Synergy Core. This free library of analog-modeled compressors, EQs, mic preamps, guitar amps & cabs, along with their signature AuraVerb, gives you all the tools you’ll need to create stunning, sonically rich productions without spending any extra money.
Beyond the 37 free effects, the ever-expanding Synergy Core library offers over 50 more as optional expansions – including emulations of classics such as Grove Hill’s Liverpool and Gyratec’s legendary EQs, as well as third-party effects such as Antares’ Auto-Tune and Inertia’s Instinct.