Chromatic Orchestral Tuner with 8-octave Range, VU-style Meter, Multiple Temperaments, and Auto Mode
The OT-120 is a chromatic tuner intended for the orchestra, packaging high performance and sophisticated functionality in a vertical design that's easy to hold and operate. It features a dual-display, an easy-to-see needle-type indicator and a backlit LCD screen that shows the battery level, sound output level, calibration, key and note name. Additional design features include a large dial that makes it easy to select the desired mode, finger-friendly buttons and a rear-mounted stand that lets the unit stand by itself. A sophisticated silver aluminum panel contributes to its sleek, new look.
- Scales: 12 equal tempered, Pythagorean, Mean tone E flat/D sharp, Werckmeister III, Kirnberger III, Kellner, Vallotti, Young
- Chromatic tuner with a wide 8-octave (A0 - C8) detection range that supports band and orchestra instruments - great for pianos or any other instrument that requires a large detection range
- Dual display provides both a needle-type meter and an LCD for excellent visibility.
- Sound Back (Patented: Patent pending) mode plays a reference pitch for the note that's closest to the input pitch. The meter indicates the discrepancy between the input and the correct pitch.
- Multiple Temperaments support historical tunings.
- Transpose mode is convenient for wind instruments.
- Choose from three levels of needle response speed (slow, medium and fast).
- Both auto and manual tuning modes are provided.
- Built-in reference tone plays in a five octave range.
- Broad range of calibration (349 Hz--499 Hz) based on a standard pitch of A=440
- Built-in mic supports acoustic instruments.
- Multiple temperaments for classical and ethnic instruments
- Wish you could tune your xylophone to Kirnberger III? Now you can plus 7 other temperaments.
- Slow, Medium and Fast needle movement, ideal for tuning multiple instruments with different attacks.
- 5-octave reference tone lets you play back pitches over a 5 octave range for tuning, or practicing pitch correction with vocals or wind instruments
- Tuning accuracy within +/- 1 cent: Only extremely expensive strobe tuners are slightly more accurate than this!
- VU style meter
- Energy-saving design for long battery life (approximately 100 hours)
- Durable soft case included