Peterson AutoStrobe R590 Rackmount with MetronomePeterson
Peterson AutoStrobe R590 Rackmount with Metronome
The AutoStrobe 590 is a mechanical tuner that comes complete with built-in tone generation and a metronome via headphones or internal speaker output. It combines input audio for contrast against on-board reference pitches. The R590 comes with Rack Mounts and Jacks on Front and Back
The AutoStrobe 590 is THE preeminent mechanical strobe tuner for tone generation and metronome facilities. It combines both input instrument tone and audio standard reference tone at the output for simultaneous visual and audible tuning along with exceptional intonation training! The 590’s key features (automatic note tracking and audio tone generation capabilities) make it a favorite in the classroom, at the factory, or backstage. And as usual, only a Peterson can respond at the speed of light to display relative tuning information extracted from any audio source down to 0.1 of a cent (1/1000 of a semitone) accuracy! Finally, utilize automatic (hands-free) note selection for fast tune ups of instruments. Proudly made in the USA.
The AutoStrobe 590 allows technicians, musicians, teachers and students of all levels hands-free note selection for convenient tuning of instruments without compromising accuracy.
STABLE, ACCURATE, DIGITALLY-CONTROLLED STROBE
The back-illuminated, eight-octave band strobe disc is spun by a digitally-controlled motor. The rotation speeds are derived from a quartz crystal reference for the ultimate in accuracy and stability.
- Automatic Note Selection
- Automatic Image Clarity And Contrast Control - Internal Compensation For Optimal Viewing Over A Wide Range Of Source Pitch And Volume.
- Enhanced Clarity For Upper And Lower Register Notes - +2/-1 Display Feature Shifts The Strobe Patterns Into More Visible Middle Ranges - Bass Note Patterns Can Be Displayed Two Octaves Higher And Treble Note Patterns Can Be Displayed One Octave Lower In Strobe Display.
- External Input And Through Output With Mute - For In-Line, Silent Tuning During Performances.
THE ULTIMATE ACCURACY
Peterson tuning products provide guaranteed tuning results to within +/-0.1 cent. That is 1/1000th of a fret (or a semitone). This level of accuracy is the highest in the industry and what has made Peterson the choice of professionals around the globe for over 65 years.
VERSATILITY IS THE KEY
Fully programmable metronome with audio and visual feedback. Use the remote footswitch control for hands-free operation in the band room, work shop, or stage. The high output tone generator with tuning reference feedback allows effective use even in the noisiest of environments with ease.
- Power Supply: Built-In (IEC)
- Foot Pedal Control: Metronome On/Off
- Peterson Connect Compatible: No
- Stretch Tuning Tables: No
- Note Range: C1 to B8
- Note Selection: Automatic Or Manual
- Form Factor: Rackmount, includes rackmount brackets
- Accuracy: 0.1 Cents
- Display Type: Single Analog Strobe Disc
- Display Resolution: Infinite (Analog)
- Construction: Metal Casing
- Product Dimensions LxWxH: 13.4" x 6.375" x 3.5"
- Product Weight: 8lbs. (3.30kg)
- USB Port: No
- Power: AC 100V to 240V
- Built-In Microphone: Yes
- Built-In Speaker: Yes
- Volume Control: Yes
- Headphone Jack: Yes
- Metronome: Yes
- Inputs: 1/4" Jack
- Outputs: 1/4" Thru, 1/4" Speaker Output
- Mute-able Output: No
- Tone Generator: C2 to B6 (65.40Hz -1975.53Hz)
- Concert A Range: 350Hz to 550Hz
- Global Cent Offset Range: +/- 50 Cents
- Transposition Range: Keys of C, Bb, F, Eb
- Frequency Response Range: 32.70Hz to 7902.13Hz
- Warranty: 1 Year
- User Presets: 64 User Presets
- Historic Temperaments: Yes