Peterson Node 8001
This tuner features 12-wheel (one strobe per scale note) mechanical tuning…all in a streamlined chassis!
The Node 8001 12-Wheel Strobe tuner has a very streamlined analog interface that vividly shows you 12 wheels…one per scale note. The fundamental and its overtones are simultaneously displayed in a single chromatic backlit display that is bright, vivid, and easy to see. The small footprint and “as compact as can be” Node brings an easy-to-use interface to a complex process with unrivaled accuracy and seven octave coverage (C1 to B7).
All the controls are focused around one large rotary Vernier dial, making quick adjustments a breeze. Easily make adjustments for calibration and concert pitch and get into the device via our onboard condenser microphone or line input….it’s as easy as that! Only our microprocessor controlled, computer grade motors offer the lightning-fast wind-up/wind-down times that round out this fully featured package!
Front panel selectable concert A range from 435Hz to 445Hz avoids the need for complex electronic menus. Large vernier knob makes on-the-fly cent adjustments easy and fast. Globally offset the Node 8001 to match tuning to non-standard pitches (such as piano). Built-in mic for open room tuning such as in bandroom or quickly isolate an instrument by attaching a mic or pickup to the front panel microphone input.
12 WHEELS / 7 OCTAVES
The Node 8001 offers one strobe wheel for each note in the scale with a full 7-octave display of each note. Easily view harmonic content with stunning accuracy.
- Digital Fine-Tuning Pitch Control For Precise Measurement Of Intonation Accuracy.
- Tuning Accuracy Better Than 1/1000 Of A Semitone - Accurate To 1/10 Of A Cent.
- Calibration To Any Pitch Standard - A=440 Default.
- Quiet Operation - No Noisy Gear Drives.
- Selectable LED Strobe Rate
SELECTABLE FLASH RATE
The Node 8001 comes with a user-selectable frequency control. Use the RECT (rectangular wave) reference for best imaging on pure tones while complex, harmonically-rich tones can be best viewed using the SINE (sine wave) option.
- Power Supply: External (Included)
- Note Range: C1 to B7
- Note Selection: All Notes Visible
- Stretch Tuning Tables: No
- Peterson Connect Compatible: No
- Accuracy: 0.1 cents
- Form Factor: Desktop
- Display Type: 12 Analog Strobe Discs
- Display Resolution: Infinite (Analog)
- Construction: Wood Casing
- Product Dimensions LxWxH: 20" x 13.5" x 6.5"
- Product Weight: 25lbs
- USB Port: No
- Power: AC 100V to 240V
- Built-In Microphone: Yes
- Built-In Speaker: No
- Inputs: 1/4" Microphone
- Outputs: None
- Concert A Range: 435Hz to 445Hz
- Global Cent Offset Range: +/- 50 Cents
- Frequency Response Range: 32.70Hz to 3951.04Hz
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Sweetened Tunings: No
- User Presets: No
- Historic Temperaments: Equal Only