Samson Expedition XP106wLM - Rechargeable Portable PA with Lavalier Wireless System and BluetoothSamson
Samson Expedition XP106wLM - Rechargeable Portable PA with Lavalier Wireless System and Bluetooth
Explore All the Possibilities.
The Samson Expedition XP106wLM Rechargeable Portable PA is a completely wireless lightweight speaker system that satisfies the sound reinforcement needs for classrooms, conferences, tour groups, parties and more. Weighing just 16 pounds with 100 watts of power, the XP106wLM also includes a lavalier USB digital wireless system, Bluetooth connectivity and 20-hour internal rechargeable battery.
- All-in-one portable PA system that weighs only 16lb
- Internal rechargeable battery for up to 20 hours of continuous use
- Bluetooth connectivity to connect wireless music sources
- Includes XPD1 Lavalier USB Digital Wireless System with beltpack transmitter and lavalier microphone (100' operating range)
- 2-way speaker enclosure with 6" woofer
- 1" high frequency driver
- Class D amplifier produces 100 watts of power
- 4-channel mixer
- XLR-1/4" combo input for microphones and other line level devices
- 1/4" input for guitars and other line level devices
- 1/8" stereo Aux input for stereo line level devices (MP3 players, keyboards, etc.)
- Line output to cascade multiple systems together
- Music/Speech switch for optimizing output EQ for speech or music playback
- USB Wireless port
- Battery level LED indicator
- Integrated carry handle
- 1 3/8" speaker stand mount
All in One
The XP106wLM offers a built-in 4-channel mixer with multiple input options and separate level controls. For events, the XP106wLM delivers wireless music playback from your smartphone, tablet or laptop via Bluetooth, while the included XPD1 Lavalier USB Digital Wireless System offers 100' of performance freedom. The additional channels can be used for adding a vocalist or guitarist, as well as stereo devices such as MP3 players, keyboards and more. Also, an included line output allows you to combine multiple systems together to expand your sound.
Powered by an ultra-efficient Class D amplifier, the XP106wLM packs 100 watts of power into a rugged enclosure weighing just 16 pounds. A convenient top carry handle makes transportation simple, while a full front grille protects all of the speaker's components.
The XP106wLM makes going wireless easy. Simply plug the XPD1 Lavalier's USB stick receiver into the speaker's USB Wireless port, turn on your beltpack transmitter, and enjoy the freedom via the Samson LM10 Omnidirectional Lavalier Microphone. In addition, the XP106wLM features a Music/Speech switch that lets you optimize the output EQ for speech or music playback. It also offers a speaker stand mount for maximum display flexibility.