Rode Lavalier GO - Professional-Grade Wearable MicrophoneRode
Rode Lavalier GO - Professional-Grade Wearable Microphone
The Wireless GO is an ultra-compact wireless microphone system that is unique in its clip’n’go versatility and incredibly compact form-factor. The transmitter features an in-built omnidirectional condenser capsule and can be used as a clip-on mic or with a RØDE lavalier, sending crystal-clear, broadcast-grade audio via 2.4GHz digital transmission to the on-camera receiver. It’s the perfect wireless mic solution for content creators in all disciplines: filmmakers, on-camera presenters, newsgatherers, vloggers and more.
Lavalier GO is a professional-grade wearable microphone designed for use in a wide range of applications. The 3.5mm TRS connector is designed to pair perfectly with the RØDE Wireless GO and most recording devices with a 3.5mm TRS microphone input.
Lavalier GO is designed to perform excellently in any broadcast application. Featuring a discreet 4.5mm omnidirectional microphone, it delivers crystal clear audio in all environments and is incredibly forgiving when it comes to placement on talent, allowing for greater flexibility in fast-paced situations.
A foam pop shield is supplied to minimize wind noise and vocal plosives (hard ‘b’, ‘t’ and ‘p’ sounds), as well as a durable mounting clip with in-built cable management for quick and easy rigging. It also features a hard-wearing Kevlar® reinforced cable, designed to withstand the rigors of any shoot.
Lavalier GO also comes in white for easy concealment against bright clothing.
- Professional-grade lavalier mic with 3.5mm TRS jack
- High-quality omnidirectional condenser capsule
- Discreet 4.5mm miniature microphone
- Kevlar® reinforced cable
- Includes pop shield and durable mounting clip
- Also comes in white.
- Acoustic Principle: Permanently Polarized Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Omni-Directional
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance: 3k Ω Typical
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 67 dB
- Equivalent Noise: 27 dB Typical
- Maximim SPL: 110 dB
- Sensitivity: -35dB (17.8mV @94dB SPL
- Dynamic Range: 83dB Typical
- Power Requirements: Powered from plug-in power TRS socket (2.7V)
- Output Connection: Gold-plated TRS plug